Thursday, November 18, 2021

Stan Bahnsen and Kevin Kobel

I received two ttm returns today.

Stan Bahnsen signed his 1969, 1971, 1973 and 1978 Topps.  I included $10 with my request.






I had sent a 1978 Topps earlier in the year that didn't come back, despite him being a very reliable signer.  It must have gotten lost in the mail or something.  I didn't include any money with that request, but according to the notes on SCN, he will sign one for free.

I also received a (strange) return from Kevin Kobel.  He signed his 1979 and 1980 Topps.  



These were returned in my sase in an old and yellowing top loader, which I hadn't sent.  He also didn't return my 1976 Topps or 1976 Topps team card.  I noticed on SCN that in the last handful of returns, he didn't sign all the cards enclosed, even for a return that only included two cards.  Maybe he's getting too many requests and wants people to reduce the number of cards in their requests.  


No comments: