Monday, November 22, 2021

Jose (Coco) Laboy

Today I received a rather odd return from Jose (also known as Coco) Laboy.

He was kind enough to sign his 1970, 1971 and 1973 Topps for me.  I really like the cards with the Topps All-Star Rookie trophy.  I might start going after those cards specifically.  I'm not sure if there's a list of those somewhere, so I'll have to figure out how to identify those cards.



There were two odd things about this return.  First, it was postmarked September 27th, despite it being November 22nd today.   Where has this been for the last two months?

Second, I sent this request to him at an address in Puerto Rico, and it was postmarked in Memphis, TN.  I guess that's not that odd, people move.  

Anyway, I'm happy to add these cards to my collection.  

No comments: