Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well, my sister's blog inspired me to start one of my own. When I started to create one, I realized I actually had already created one two years ago! So, I am revamping it. It will focus mainly on my collecting hobbies: Sports Memorabilia, Comics and Star Wars Toys.

My sons and I enjoy collecting autographs of local Sports Heroes, mostly from the Minnesota Twins, but occasionally from the Wild as well. Speaking of which, we had the opportunity to attend the Wild home opener on 10/11. I received 4 "on the glass" tickets which were amazing. The Wild won, 4-3, in a nail-biter at the end. Here's a picture of me and my sons in our seats (well before game time). My wife took the picture, just as the batteries in the camera died, so this is the only picture we have of the event.


No comments: