Sunday, October 26, 2008

Multi-Signed Cards

No real news today, other than I'm old. I went bowling with my family. I think I hurt my neck. How old do you have to be to hurt yourself bowling? I used to be a fairly avid bowler, a member of a league for many years. The fellows on my team were quite a quite a bit older than I was, many having back surgeries, and even a heart attack or two. I bowled a perfect 300 game one year, as well as a 298 a couple of years later. At my "peak", I averaged 211 for the year.

Anyway, today I thought I would highlight a few multi-signed cards. That is, cards that picture more than one player, and which I have gotten signed by more than one player.

The 1985 Topps set has some cool "Father - Son" cards, depicting fathers who had sons that also played in the majors. For example, Vern and Vance Law, pictured here.

I also have one signed by the Mike and Dave Stenhouse, the Schofields, and the Skinners.

I also have some older multi-signed cards, such as some 1965 rookie cards, which I'll talk about another day

No comments: