Monday, January 16, 2023

Weekend Update

There is no mail today due to MLK Jr. Day, but I had a few requests waiting for me when we returned home after being away for the weekend.

The returns included nine more team cards, six of which were returned with their first signature.  I am getting a lot of team cards signed, but not many have more than two or three autographs on them, so there is a still a long way to go on them.

I also received a couple Exhibit cards back, both of which have stats on the back.  I don't try to hard to collect these but enjoy sending them out when I come across them.  Maybe I should send out a few more.  They fit perfectly in the small SASE, so there is no special work needed, and no additional postage required.

The Duffy Dyer request was sent last June, the longest wait I've had for a while (211 days).

Here they are, in no particular order:





















No comments: