Thursday, January 19, 2023

Tim Cullen and Power for Ernie

I received a surprise in the mailbox today, since my Informed Delivery email didn't show a sase, but this return from Tim Cullen was in the mailbox.

Mr. Cullen was kind enough to sign his 1968 and 1972 Topps, as well as the 1971 Senators and 1973 Athletics team cards.




I also received a purchase I made from Tom Orr from one of his eBay auctions.  I previously had Daryl Spencer sign this card, but not either of the other two, so I'm happy to have this one complete.


I currently have two cards in to a Bill White signing with Tom Orr.  I sent a 1961 and 1963 Topps.  After I sent these cards in, I found a 1964 Topps Stand Up that I had bought a while ago in case a signing were to come up, but I forgot I had it!  There was not enough time to send it in, so I am kicking myself.


 

No comments: