Thursday, April 07, 2022

Four Returns Today

I received four returns today.  It's actually quite time consuming for me when I get returns.

I scan each card on a flatbed scanner and create/update an html page for that player that shows each card and lists the date sent, date received and any fees I paid.  I then update my Excel spreadsheet that contains all my requests and the details of what was sent, when it was sent, and when it was received.  Then I update sportscollectors.net with the details of the return.  Sometimes I then post my success in a message group on SCN, and then I update this blog.  Once in a while, I might post it on Instagram as well.

Anyway, today I received returns from:

Billy Grabarkewitz signed the 1973 Topps Angels team card as well as his 1974 and 1975 Topps.



Former-Twins catcher George Mitterwald signed his 1974 regular and traded cards, as well as his 1975 and 1977 Topps.




Bob Montgomery signed the 1972 Red Sox team card and his 1974, 1977 and 1980 Topps cards.




Finally, Jim Palmer signed the 1967 Topps card showing his performance in game two of the 1966 World Series.

I forgot to post my return from yesterday.  Dave Goltz signed his 1975, 1980 and 1983 Topps cards as well as the 1980 Twins team card.




No comments: