Saturday, March 05, 2022

Three TTM Returns Including a Cople More Topps All Star Rookie Trophy Cards

I received three more ttm returns today.  These are all requests I've sent out in the last 4-5 weeks.  I haven't had a long-outstanding return come back for a while, but I've got a lot out there.

Looking at SCN, it looks like some players stopped signing in 2021.  Perhaps the volume became too much for them.

Jerry Bell signed his 1972 and 1974 Topps, along with the 1972 and 1973 Brewers team cards.  I think I mentioned his 1972 card when I got it back from Bob Reynolds.  Topps mixed up the photos of Bell and Porter, so Bell signs over his correct picture despite the name being incorrect.




Byron Browne signed his 1967 Topps card with the Topps All Star Rookie Trophy on it, as well as his 1971 Topps.  I had sent a request to him in 2021 which never came back, despite seeing other successes from him, so I sent out another request assuming mine got lost somewhere along the way.


Ron Swoboda signed his 1966 Topps with the All Star Rookie Trophy on it as well as his 1971 Topps for his $5 per card fee.


No comments: