Saturday, October 02, 2021

Bill Butler and Jay Hook TTM Returns

Two of the three sases shown in my Informed Delivery email this morning actually showed up in my mailbox today.  Unfortunately, the one that didn't show up was postmarked in Minneapolis.  It could mean the long shot I took by sending to Justin Morneau paid off (not likely), or that Tommy Watkins, their first base coach, returned my card.

Or, it could be someone else that lives in this general area that I forgot about.  Usually, those returns that don't show up the day they appear in my email will show up in two or three days.

I did receive two nice returns anyway.  Bill Butler signed his 1971 Topps for me for his $5 fee.  He also included a signed index card which I didn't send him, and an unsigned religious pamphlet.

I also received a 1962 and 1964 Topps signed by Jay Hook, who has been a very generous signer over the years.


No comments: