Thursday, December 22, 2011

Del Crandall and Joe Hicks Returns

Two returns today.  Del Crandall signed his 1953 Topps for his $5 fee.


Joe Hicks signed and personalized a 1961 Topps.  He also wrote me a note about his career after his playing days.


I've started ordering some items to get signed at TwinsFest and received a few items today.  I ordered a 1988 All Star program to have signed by Terry Steinbach, who was the MVP of that game. 

I also received bobbleheads of Shannon Stewart and Jacque Jones for my boys to have signed.  I plan on getting Jacque Jones on a bobblehead that I already have.  I won a Shannon Stewart signed bobblehead, along with signed bobblehads of Joe Mauer, Paul Molitor and Al Newman several years ago.  I had Stewart sign a Metrodome banner back in April at the Minneapolis Sports Collectible and Autograph Convention.  I'm not sure what I'll have him sign, if anything.

Finally, I received a couple 2002 Twins Programs with Jacque Jones on the cover that me and my younger son plan to get signed.

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

That Del Crandall is so nice. Congrats on a couple nice additions to your collection.