Saturday, July 02, 2011

More Living Legends Portraits

I found a couple more signed Ron Lewis Living Legends portraits on Ebay.  Both are JSA authenticated.  I was surprised to find these and thought the price was right.

I picked up Enos Slaughter.



And Red Schoendienst.


After posting about my collecting goals yesterday, I decided to go through my 1972 Topps cards and do an accurate count of what I have.  Here's what I found:

I have 279 signed cards from the set.

Of the 279, 10 of them are duplicates.

Of the remaining 269, there are an additional 9 signatures on multi-player cards.

So I have 278 different signatures on 269 cards as well as 10 duplicates.  Since my goals stated the number of cards, I have 269 with 31 to go to reach my goal of 300 by the end of the year.

1 comment:

IDentityUSA Identity Theft Protection said...

Awesome autographed photos, I'm impressed.