Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching Up After a Busy Week

I didn't have any time to post my returns this week because I was busy with work and going to my sons' games.
My older son's team won their league championship game on Wednesday.  My son went 3-4 and caught all 7 innings despite the terrible heat and humidity.

My younger son's team lost their second playoff game on Thursday in a pretty flat performance.  One more tournament left for my older son then a short break until Fall Ball starts.

Anyway, I did receive a few returns this week.  On Monday, I received a 1972 Topps signed by Richie Scheinblum.


On Tuesday, I got back three returns.  First, Johnny Logan signed a 1959 Topps.


Jerry McNertney signed a 1971 and 1972 Topps.



And Ralph Garr signed a 1972 Topps for a $5 fee.


On Friday, I received a return from Joe Grzenda, who signed a 1971 and 1972 Topps.


I expect to receive a few more returns this week.  Hopefully I'll have time to post about them before next weekend!

No comments: