Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Joe Shipley Return and InsiderSportsDeals.com Purchases

I received one return today, which I was happy to see considering it's a Tuesday and I don't have many outstanding requests.

Joe Shipley signed his 1960 Topps for me.  Turns out I already have this card signed by him.  I guess my collection is getting too big for me to manage.


I also scanned in a couple of the purchases I made recently from insidersportsdeals.com.

First, I purchased three 1999 Hillshire Farms Home Run Heroes cards signed by Harmon Killebrew, Frank Robinson and Ernie Banks.  I believe I paid roughly $9 each for these including shipping.

 

Next, I got back the four Ron Lewis Living Legends portraits I bought recently.  These are nice 8x10 portraits on a heavy card stock signed nicely in blue sharpie.  I paid a little over $15 each for Pete Rose, Bob Feller, Frank Robinson and Warren Spahn.






Both the portraits and the cards are authenticated by TriStar.  I am especially happy with the portraits and am going to try to get some more of these signed.  There's a nice Whitey Ford portrait that will be my first goal.

No comments: