Saturday, June 11, 2011

Joe McClain and Zach Monroe Autograph Returns

A couple of returns today as well as an eBay purchase.

Joe McClain signed his 1961 Topps.


Zach Monroe signed his 1960 Topps.


I bought a 1965 Topps Don Cardwell on eBay that arrived today.


My sons' baseball tournaments are going well.  They've each won two games and lost one, good enough to move to Sunday's bracket play.  I was at my younger son's games today.  In the game they lost, they game back from being down by 4 runs.  My son was up to bat in the top of the 6th inning (they only play 6 innings) with 2 down and the tying run on third, and the go ahead run on second.  He had two strikes on him and fouled several off before hitting a nice line drive up the middle.  The runner on third scored to tie it up and the runner on second was thrown out at the plate.  Unfortunately they lost it in the bottom of the 6th.  A pretty exciting game.

No comments: