Monday, June 06, 2011

Five More Through the Mail Autograph Returns Today!

(the server isn't allowing photo uploads at this time so I'll add pictures later)

The returns keep rolling in.

I received a 1956 Topps signed by Ron Negray.  Mr. Negray played for the St. Paul Saints in the '50's and wrote a short note about his playing time there.


Chuck Taylor signed his 1972 and 1973 Topps as well as the extra 1972 Topps I had enclosed for him to keep.


Frank Reberger signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps.


Skip Lockwood signed his 1972, 1973 and 1978 Topps that I sent to him last September.  I love getting back unexpected returns like this one.

 

Finally, Al Worthington signed his 1960 and 1964 Topps as well as a couple of photocopied articles and a religious pamphlet.



I'm hoping to get one or two requests out in tomorrow's mail but otherwise it will be at least a week before I get any more requests out so things could start slowing down for me.

No comments: