Monday, December 28, 2009

Monte Irvin TTM Success

Today I received a couple of cards that I sent to Monte Irvin just a week ago. I sent $20 with my request. Mr. Irvin signed a 1953 Topps that I picked up at the card show my sons and I attended during the Julio Becquer signing a few weeks ago.


I also sent a 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game for my son, who says he working on the set, but hasn't sent many requests out for a while.

I bought a little over 100 cards from SportLots.com for my sons and me in preparation for TwinsFest. I also bought a few 8x10s on eBay. The list of players signing isn't out yet, so I just focused on the current roster.

3 comments:

James said...

Those are great TTM cards. I got Monte Irvin at a show a few years ago. He didn't say much, but was nice to everyone. You have to get those NY Giants when you can. Great score!

zaneaxtman said...

i thougt you forgot about this lol

Dinged Corners said...

Agree, he's really pleasant.