Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Twins Programs

Not much new lately. No mail today due to Veteran's Day. I sent out three ttm requests last week that could show up any day. Other than that, I'm waiting for some bigger, paid signings to take place later this month and early next month including Cal Ripken Jr, Rod Carew, and Yogi Berra.

I'm slowing down on the paid signings (after the outstanding ones) and plan to concentrate on some ttm requests. I need to buy some cards to send out. There is a card show at Har Mar Mall this weekend that my younger son and I plan to go to, probably on Sunday, so I hope to get some cards there.

Several days ago I received a couple of older Twins programs/scorecards that I bought on eBay. Both are unscored, so I don't know exactly which games they are from.

The 1963 program has nice pictures of Camilo Pascual and Harmon Killebrew on the cover.


The 1973 Program has Bert Blyleven on the cover.

Both of these will be possible items to get signed at TwinsFest. Maybe I'll send the '63 program to Pascual first.

No comments: