Monday, May 01, 2023

Manny Sanguillen and Art Shamsky Returns

I received a nice return from Manny Sanguillen who signed the 1971 Batting Leaders card and the 1972 Topps Series Celebration card already signed by Steve Blass.  I had sent these in once before and received them back unsigned with no money returned ($20).  I posted this failure on SCN and got a message from someone who helps him sign his mail apologizing for the mistake and telling me to go ahead and send them back to be signed.  I sent them back, and they were kind enough to include a 1973 and 1974 Topps for me!




I also received an Art Shamsky return from a private signing.  I got nice bold blue sharpie signatures instead of some of the faint, ballpoint ones I've received before.



Here's a 1971 I received when I sent directly to him.

No comments: