Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Orlando Cepeda, Frank LaCorte and Jim Perry TTM Returns

Today was a good day at the mailbox, which contained some cards, a program and a bobblehead.

Orlando Cepeda signed a 1957 Minneapolis Millers program for me.  He also enclosed a letter with a pricelist, noting that cards and flats up to 11 X 14 are $20, and inscriptions are $10.  He asked that larger items not be sent as they would not be accepted.  He had been signing for $10 until now.  Even $20 is a bargain.


Frank LaCorte signed his 1976 Topps already signed by Jack Kucek, 1980, 1983 and 1985 Topps.




Finally, Jim Perry signed and returned the Twins Hall of Fame bobblehead head I sent him just eight days ago.  I put it back on the body but have not glues it on yet.  I have four bobbleheads waiting to be reglued but am waiting for one more to arrive before I break out the hot glue gun.



No comments: