Friday, September 02, 2022

Camilo Pascual and Shannon Stewart

It's been a slow week, but I received a couple nice returns today.

First, I received a ttm return from Camilo Pascual, who signed his 1964 Topps and his Twins Hall of Fame bobblehead.  I had sent just the head and a silver sharpie.  He signed it beautifully, especially since the head is quite small compared to other bobblehead, and he's 88 years old!




I also received a Shannon Stewart return from a private signing.  I had him sign his 2003 Topps, 2004 Topps Heritage and 2005 Topps Heritage, as well as a 2004 Season Ticket bobblehead.  I had won his regular 2004 signed bobblehead in a drawing at our local grocery store in 2004.  I posted about that here.





Stewart came to the Twins mid-season in 2003 and split his time nearly evenly between the Twins and the Blue Jays that year.  As I recall, he made a pretty big impact on the team.  He quietly hit .322.  His impact must have been pretty big considering he got a bobblehead after being with the team for just half a season.

No comments: