Thursday, January 30, 2014

My TwinsFest Signed Pictures


I got several pictures signed for guys that I didn't have cards for, but was able to get some pictures of at FanHQ.  For those that I didn't have anything else to sign, I had them sign a Target Field picture.


Casey Fien



Samuel Deduno

 

Pedro Florimon

 

Andrew Albers (Just Released by the Twins) 

 

Jose Berrios

 

Darin Mastroianni

  

Alex Presley, Alex Meyer, BJ Hermsen, Logan Darnell, Nate Hanson and Sean Gilmartin
 

Chris Colabello, Kyle Knudson and Nate Hanson

 
I also got another picture signed by Tony Oliva.  I'm running out of things to have Mr. Oliva sign, but can't pass up the opportunity when I see him.
 

 I just have a couple more items to post including a Jack Morris ball and a couple magazines.  I think I'll get to it tomorrow night which will wrap up TwinsFest 2014.

1 comment:

Laurens said...

The Florimon has a nice action shot of him - sweet.