Saturday, January 11, 2014

My 2014 Collecting Goals

I've had a few days to think about what I want to accomplish for my collection this year.  Based on what I accomplished last year, I think I'll set my sights a little lower in 2014.  I've become less likely to spend a lot of money, so much of my autographs will come free via the mail, or at TwinsFest in a couple weeks.

If there are some good signers at the Sports News Show, I may get a few there as well.  Their March show so far doesn't have anyone I don't already have.

So, here it goes:

  • Send out 75 requests through the mail
  • Add 2 autographs to my 1991 Twins World Series bobblehead collection
  • Add 5 autographs on other bobbleheads
So that's it.  Not very ambitious, but I think it's about all I have the attention span for anymore.  Most, if not all of the bobblehead autographs will come from TwinsFest later this month.

No comments: