Sunday, February 05, 2012

My Friday Night TwinsFest Autographs

It's been a week since TwinsFest ended and I'm just getting close to having all our autographs scanned in and added to our web sites.  Today I'll post the autographs I received on Friday night that I spent with my younger son.

Our first line was Joe Benson, Ben Revere, Scott Diamond and Kyle Waldrop.  I had them all sign cards except Diamond, who signed my Target Field picture.





In the second session, I got through Bert Blyleven's line and had him sign his 1972 Topps for my set.

Next, we saw Shannon Stewart, Jacque Jones, Jerry White and Joe Vavra.  I had Jones sign a bobblehead, Stewart and White sign cards, and Vavra signed the Target Field picture above.



During the same session, we also went through a line with Brian Duensing, Ryan Doumit, Trevor Plouffe and Rene Tosoni.  I had Duensing sign a 2011 Topps Heritage, Doumit sign a 2009 Allen & Ginter, Plouffe sign a 2004 Bowman Heritage, and Tosoni signed the Target Field picture.

 

Finally, we saw Josh Willingham and Jason Marquis, who each signed cards for me.

No comments: