Wednesday, February 08, 2012

The Last of My TwinsFest Autographs

Almost done!  Tonight I'll post the last of my TwinsFest autographs that I got with my older son on Sunday, the 29th.

First, I was lucky enough to have the wristband color that allowed me to get a Justin Morneau autograph, so I had him sign a bat for me.



I had time to go through another line in that same session.  Brian Raabe and Gene Glynn signed my Target Field picture, Rick Stelmaszek signed a 1975 Topps and Al Newman signed a 1991 bobblehead for my set.








I even had time to get through a third line in the first session: this time with Rod Carew and Brad Radke.  It was close, but we made it.  I had Carew sign a 1972 Topps In Action for my set, and Brad Radke signed a ball.






After this session, we found a couple of game used Denard Span bats in the Twins Pro Shop on the Dome floor, and we went to get in his line even though it didn't start for  a couple hours.  While we were waiting, my son ran through a line with Jamey Carroll and Ben Revere for me.  Carroll signed a 2009 Topps Heritage and Ben Revere signed a 2011 Allen & Ginter.






Finally, the Span line started and we got our bats signed.


The last line was Tom Kelly, Kevin Tapani and Jack Morris.  I had Morris and Kelly sign their bobbleheads from the 1991 set, and Kelly insisted that the silver pen wouldn't work well, so he signed his in black.  Ugh.  Tapani signed a 1990 Donruss.




Whew.  That's it.  Another TwinsFest over.  I have only sent out one ttm request since the initial bunch I sent out at the beginning of the year, so I may not have a lot to post about for a while.

No comments: