Monday, May 23, 2011

Sadecki, Pizarro, Woodson and Brown

My son and I both received some returns today.  Usually when I send out some requests, I can expect most of them to come back in 7 to 10 days.  Lately, they seem a little more spread out so I'm not getting the big rush of returns that I usually get when I send out large groups of requests.

I did get three back today though.  First, Ray Sadecki signed his 1972 Topps and 1972 Topps In Action in 7 days.



Juan Pizarro signed his 1972 Topps that I sent out in mid-April.


Former Twin Dick Woodson signed his 1972 and 1973 Topps for me.


That brings my 1972 Topps set to 259 signed cards so far.


Finally, my son got back a 1958 Topps signed by Hal Brown.



I haven't posted much about the Twins this year.  There hasn't been much to say.  I wasn't very confident in the team this year, but I expected them to at least be .500 and be interesting to watch.  All the injuries and defensive errors have been frustrating.    They are playing the Mariners tonight and Pavano walked Ichiro and then gave up a home run in the first inning.  Span just got one run back with a homer of his own.

It will be nice to get Mauer and Thome back.  The only bright spot has been Kubel.

No comments: