Friday, May 13, 2011

Catching Up on Returns

It's been a busy week and when I finally had a couple of minutes last night, I was getting errors trying to update the blog.  I have a couple days worth of returns to catch up on.

Wednesday, I received a couple cards from Dick Drago, who signed his 1972 and 1973 Topps.



Also on Wednesday, I received a 1955 Topps signed by John "Windy" McCall.


Yesterday, I received a 1972 and 1978 Topps signed by Joe Ferguson, as well as a 1956 Topps signed by Jose Santiago.




Very sad news today:  Harmon Killebrew's battle with cancer is nearly over and he is entering hospice care.  You can read the statement here.  Killer is a favorite of mine, and my son's all-time favorite.  He has been the kindest player we've ever met and will be a huge loss to all Twins fans.

No comments: