Monday, January 10, 2011

Lots of Returns Today

It feels like spring!  I'm watching a replay of the Twins versus the Mets from last year on FSN North.  Just about 6 weeks until spring training!

I got a lot of returns today, both successes and failures.  First, Al Rosen signed his 1953 Red Man.  I've sent out a few of these old Red Man cards in an attempt to get back into some real vintage cards.


Rick Kester signed his 1972 and 1972 Topps (which was already signed by Tom House).



Rick Renick and Ron Perranoski signed their 1972 Topps.



Jim Fairey signed a 1971, 1972 and 1973 Topps.





I got a 1952 Topps back unsigned from Monte Irvin with a request for a $10 check made out to him.  I'm not sure what happened to the $10 cash I included.  I also got a RTS from Dan McGinn.  I'll correct the address and re-send.

No comments: