Saturday, October 09, 2010

A Return and a Couple of Purchases

One return today.  Paul Schaal signed his 1972 Topps and 1972 Topps In Action cards.


I also received a couple of purchases I made.  1972 Topps of Bob Lemon and Billy Martin.  A reader of my blog pointed me in the direction of the Billy Martin card.  Thanks Josh!



I plan on sending the Billy Martin in to PSA to be authenticated as the dealer I bought it from has a money back guarantee if it doesn't pass.  The return shipping from PSA is steep, so I might pick two or three other cards to include to spread those costs a bit.  I'm thinking of sending in my 1955 Topps Killebrew card, but I'm not sure which others I'll send.  The process of sending in to PSA is a little complicated, but I think I've got it figured out.  We'll see.

No comments: