Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Few Show Returns

No ttm requests back today, but I did receive a few cards back from signings put on by Chris Potter Sports, as well as an Ebay purchase.

I got three cards back from Chris Potter today, the best of which is a 1954 Topps signed by Yogi Berra.


I also got back a 1965 Topps signed by Joe Pepitone, as well as one signed by Jack Fisher.  I'm not sure why I sent in the Jack Fisher, as I already have one signed by him.  I guess my collection is getting too big for me to keep track of.


I bought a 1972 Topps signed by Willie Mays on Ebay.  I'm sending this as well as the Billy Martin I bought a few days ago into PSA/DNA for authentication and encapsulation.  It's a confusing process and hopefully, once I get it figured out, I'll post the process on this blog.

No comments: