Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Scheib, Neshek and Marshall TTM Returns

Catching up on a few through the mail returns.

On Saturday, I received Carl Scheib on a 1952 Topps as well as a card he enclosed for me from the Philadelphia A's Historical Society.

Yesterday I received Jim Marshall on a 1960 and 1962 Topps.



Also, yesterday's mail brought a return from Pat Neshek who signed five cards for me. Normally I wouldn't send so many cards for a player to sign, but Pat doesn't mind. He's an autograph collector himself and seems to enjoy signing for people. He signed 2008 and 2009 Allen & Ginters as well as a 2008 Allen & Ginter "State" card on which he added his birth date and birthplace. He also signed a 2006 Topps '52 and 2008 Topps.



This week I need to send off two Hank Aaron cards for a signing as well as a couple of HHH Metrodome balls to a fellow SCN contact who will get Pete Redfern to sign one for me. Mr. Redfern was the first pitcher in the first game played at the Metrodome.

No comments: