Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally, Some Returns

I got several returns today:

Bob Barton signed two different 1972 Topps cards for me. He also wrote me quite a long letter about the "In Action" card (which he says makes it look like he's in prison because of the fence and guard) and some facts about that game.


Jim Fregosi signed a 1962, 1964 and 1969 Topps.




Wally Westlake signed a 1952 and 1953 Topps and also included a signed picture.



Finally, Dick Brodowski signed a 1954 Topps and wrote a short note to me as well.


I also received a 1954 Topps back unsigned by Jack Dittmer, who appears to be an excellent signer based on activity on SCN. I hope he is doing okay.


Finally, I recieved four Willie Mays cards that I bought on eBay that I'm sending in to a private signing. Three different 1958 Topps and his 1965 Topps.

No comments: