Friday, September 25, 2009

The Returns Keep Coming

Five more returns today.

Phil Niekro signed his 1965 Topps rookie card and added his HOF inscription. The card got a little creased in the mail and the envelope was in rough shape, with tape to help close it. I think I'm lucky to have gotten this one back at all. I included his $10 fee.

Larry Jansen signed his 1948 Leaf and 1973 Topps Cubs Coaches card. They spelled his last name incorrectly on the '48.



Vern Law signed his 1954 Topps and added his CY inscription. I had mentioned his Cy Young Award in my letter so it was nice of him to add that on my card. I included $5 with my request.


Ted Kazanski signed his 1954 Topps.


Finally, Bill Fischer signed his 1964 Topps card from when he was with the Twins.

I hope to get some Sport Magazines packaged up and ready to send tomorrow.

No comments: