Thursday, April 16, 2009

Returned Home To Some TTM Returns

When I got back from my trip today, I had three returns waiting for me.

First, I was relieved to see that Bobby Richardson signed and returned the 1959 Topps Run Preventers card already signed by Bob Turley and Gil McDougald. I got lucky on this one and all three of them signed it in the same color, so it looks pretty nice.

Jim Davenport signed his 1960, 1964 and 1969 Topps in black sharpie. The '69 smeared a little, but not too bad.

Lastly, Eddie Fisher signed his 1960, 1961 and 1964 Topps in ballpoint.

I don't have too many outstanding requests right now. I'll have to take some time and send out some more. I might try to send to a few current players. I find that early in the season is a pretty good time to get some successes.

The Twins have been pretty disappointing so far. They're giving up way too many runs. Tonight they face Roy Halladay and the Blue Jays, which will be a struggle, I'm sure.

No comments: