Saturday, December 13, 2008

Three TTM Returns Today


Today was a good day for returns. I received three:

Dick Schofield Sr. signed a 1954, 1955, 1961 and 1960 Topps.











Bob Turley signed a 1955, 1960 and 1961 Topps.














Matt Batts, who had returned my 1954 Topps unsigned a while ago, returned it again today, this time signed. He had added his own return address label to the envelope, which he hadn't last time, which makes me wonder if perhaps he didn't get my letter last time and it was returned by someone else.









Today I started the process of painting my basement, which is where I display my collection, use my computers, store my kids' games, etc. Because there is so much stuff down there, I can' t really move everything for the process, so I cleared one end of the room and painted the walls there. It needs another coat tonight, then I can assemble the wardrobe I bought from Ikea, which will be used to put my kids' games and toys in. I can also assemble the antique desk I bought to put my computers on.

Then, I need to disassemble my existing computer desk, and move some more things around to continue the painting process. I hope to be done by the end of January. Then I can hang some of my signed pictures, maybe make some bat and ball holders and have the room looking nice.

I'll post pictures as I go.

No comments: