Friday, December 19, 2008

One Return Today


Just one return today. Bob Rush signed a 1958, 1959 and 1960 Topps in about 17 days. I had sent to Mr. Rush several years ago when I started my 1958 Topps set. The card I got back from him had a signature that was smudged a bit, so this one is an upgrade.

I expect to receive only two or three returns before the end of the year, and might spend some free time over the holidays stocking up on cards to send out as well as some more cards and pictures for TwinsFest.

The package containing a couple of cards signed by Tommy Davis at Bud's Sports Cards is waiting for me at the Post Office. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'm still hoping to get back my Whitey Ford 1965 Topps back, but with the Holidays approaching, maybe it will be delayed.

Tomorrow I also hope to make some progress on my basement. My biggest problem is that I've got "stuff" laying around that I just don't know what to do with.

No comments: