Saturday, July 13, 2024

Jim Gentile, Jim Mahoney and Camilo Pascual

I received a return from a Jim Gentile signing today.  This was kind of an informal signing run by an SCN member that lives a couple hours from Mr. Gentile and had an existing relationship with him.  Mr. Gentile is 90 years old and unfortunately, his wife recently passed away.  I believe her funeral is today.

This SCN member took some cards to be signed and is going to go back in a few weeks to help him with the TTM backlog he has.  I have a request in that backlog including some Orioles team cards with several signatures on them, so I'm hopeful that gets done.




I also received a couple ttm returns, including Jim Mahoney, who signed the 1963 Indians team card, and the 1973 and 1974 White Sox coaches' cards.



And Camilo Pascual signed his 1957 Topps and three Twins team cards for me for $10 per card.






No comments: