Monday, July 01, 2024

Charlie James, Jim Palmer, Bill Russell and Some Purchases

I received three ttm successes today.

Charlie (Charley) James signed his 1961 Topps high number card and a couple Cardinals team cards.



Jim Palmer signed a couple 1983 Topps for me.  I have a lot of 83 Topps Hall of Famers and stars but haven't gotten around to sending out to the more common players yet.  I kind of doubt I'll have Eddie Murray sign this card.  His fee is too expensive, and if I were going to pay it, I'd probably choose an older card.


And Bill Russell signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps via J.D. Legends Promotions for my sets.


I also received a purchase from Under the Radar Sports Promotions for a couple more set cards.


Finally, I received a 2022 Topps Heritage Joe Ryan card from a fellow SCN member.

No comments: