Saturday, November 11, 2023

Mazeroski TTM Return and Another 1975 Billy Williams

I received just one ttm return today.  The returns have slowed down a bit because the number of requests I send out has also slowed down.

Bill Mazeroski signed the 1957 Topps Pirates team card as well as his 1964 Topps.  I don't intend to have other players sign this team card.  The 57 Topps team cards are about as bad as the 1971 team cards.  They both have dark backgrounds so there aren't good spots to sign.


I've got more than my share of Bill Mazeroski autographs, but at $10 per, I have a hard time resisting.  I have to decide what's next to send to him.

I also received a 1975 Topps signed by Billy Williams, authenticated by PSA.  I had bought an unauthenticated one very recently, but this one has a much stronger autograph.


No comments: