Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Mack Burk and Johnny Edwards

I received two nice vintage ttm returns today. 

Mack Burk signed his 1957 and 1958 Topps as well as the 1958 Topps Phillies team card.  I believe the 57 and 58 are his only cards, and he has signed these for me before.  My first request to Mr. Burk was back in 2003.



Johnny Edwards signed the 1962 Topps card commemorating game five of the 1961 World Series, as well as the 1965 Reds and 1975 Astros team cards.  He also including three signed and personalized photos, as he usually does.  Unfortunately, it looks like his printer needs new ink as the quality of the photos is lacking.  They are still a nice and generous gift, and I appreciate it.



I may have a break in my posting as I am having shoulder surgery tomorrow.  I'll be down to one hand for typing for a while, but I hope to be able to post after just a day or two.  We'll see.

1 comment:

ned said...

Love the '58 Mack Burk the first "old" card I ever had way back in the early '70s before I knew anything about older cards I no longer have the card but great to see it and autographed!