Sunday, August 28, 2022

Mazeroski, McAnally, Nettles, and Shantz

I received a few returns the last couple of day.

On Friday, Bobby Shantz signed his 1952 Topps and 1961 Topps MVP card.  These are upgrades to my collection as I have both of these signed by him already, but he signed them in black.  This time, I sent him a blue sharpie to use.  He also sent me a signed photo and HE thanked ME for my kindness.  He seems to be such a nice man.  I had enclosed $10 with my request.




Jim Nettles signed his 1973 and 1975 Topps.  These re also upgrades, as I have the 73 signed in black, and the 75 in blue, but a bit smeared.  


On Saturday, Ernie McAnally signed his 1971, 1972, 1974 and 1975 Topps.




Finally, Bill Mazeroski signed his Exhibit card for his $10 fee.


I sent out a couple more bobblehead heads ttm, and bought a Jim Perry bobbhelead to do the same.  I hope to do a bunch of these, which I wouldn't ever have gotten around to before I decided to just send heads.  At the very least, this method is saving me a lot of money. 

No comments: