Saturday, January 30, 2021

Dick Simpson TTM Return

 I had one return today.  Two days ago, this return was included in my Informed Delivery email from the USPS, but it didn't actually show up in my mailbox until today.

I'm not sure why this happens, but I think it happens when it gets delivered to someone else's mailbox, then they put it in their outgoing mail, and it get re-delivered to me.  It happens a few times a year and so far, I've never had one not eventually show up.  I usually get it one or two days later.

Today's return was from Dick Simpson, who signed his 1963 Topps already signed by Frank Kostro, 1966 Topps and 1967 Topps.  I'll send the 1963 Topps to Larry Elliot next.  Chico Ruiz passed away in 1972, so there probably aren't too many copies of this card signed by him.  I'll also send the 1966 Topps to Tommy Helms.



No comments: