Saturday, October 24, 2020

John Boccabella and Gary Wagner

 I received two requests today.

John Boccabella signed his 1964, 1970 and 1975 Topps for me.  I had previously sent the 1964 to Billy Cowan but received all my cards back unsigned in an unsealed envelope.  I'll give it another try.



Gary Wagner signed his 1966 and 1971 Topps.  Unfortunately, the 66 got smeared.  For once, the card that got smeared wasn't one for the sets I'm working on, as the 1971 looks really nice.



I've got about 20 outstanding requests so I'm hoping the returns will be pretty consistent for a while.

1 comment:

Jim from Downingtown said...

My thoughts on these retired non-stars that charge for autographs:

On one hand, you would think they would be glad that they still matter to fans, and would sign for free.

On the other hand, there's no way for them to know if the cards are for the sender's personal collection, or will be put on eBay for the sender's profit. There's no reason ex-players should provide free items so that others can make a profit.