Friday, October 16, 2020

Harold Baines Return

 I sent out two baseballs to be signed recently and decided to try pirateship.com.  The nice thing about that site is that you can print return labels (if you request that service be added to your account).  That way I don't have to guess how many stamps to add to the return package and it also includes tracking.  You also don't have to pay for the postage on the return unless it actually gets used, so if you're sending out a long shot request, you haven't wasted any stamps.  There is a 25 cent charge for the return label though.

Today I received the first ball back, signed nicely by Harold Baines on the sweetspot and with the HOF inscription I requested.  I included $20 with my request and am really happy with how it turned out.



The other baseball I sent was a Gold Glove ball to Mike Mussina.  That one appears to be on its way back to me as well, probably arriving on Monday.  I'll still need one more signed ball after that one to reach my goal of five for the year.

No comments: