Friday, January 30, 2015

TwinsFest Signed Cards

I was a little slow getting cards signed, but on Sunday I got quite a few, including several from the 2014 Topps Heritage set.

I ended up with eight cards signed from the set, including Phil Hughes, Oswaldo Arcia, Kennys Vargas, Danny Santana, Glen Perkins, Aaron Hicks and Ricky Nolasco and Brian Dozier.






I also got a few signed from the Heritage Minors set, including Alex Meyer, Eddie Rosario, Jorge Polanco and Kohl Stewart.




I got a few signed from the 2013 set, including Aaron Hicks from the regular set and Trevor May from the Minors set.


Jacque Jones signed his card from the 2005 Heritage set.


Ricky Nolasco signed his 2014 Allen & Ginter (which has the same picture as the Heritage card).



Eduardo Escobar signed his 2012 Topps and Mark Hamburger signed his 2014 card from the Red Wings team set.




Finally, Tony Oliva signed a 1972 Batting Leaders card already signed by Merv Rettenmund.


I would have liked to get a few more Heritage cards signed.  I didn't do very well on the 2013 set.  I still need two signed by Mauer, as well as Arcia and Peflrey from the current roster.  I would have also liked to have Plouffe, Gibson, Dozier, Mauer and Pelfrey sign their 2014 cards.  I'll have to keep working on them, and may try sending a few through the mail to Spring Training.

No comments: