Friday, October 31, 2014

Andre Dawson and Supplies

One return today.  Andre Dawson signed his 1978 Topps with a small donation to his foundation.


I'm still considering undertaking the 1978 Topps set as a project. I have all the cards, but I like to send out two or three cards in a request, so I'll need to choose another set or two in the same time period and buy those sets as well.  The 1977 Topps are nice, but they already have the facsimile signature on them so I'll probably avoid those.  The 1979 set is nice, so I'll probably choose that one, and I have quite a few of those cards already.  The 1976 set is nice too.  Hmmmm.

I also received a case of Ultra Pro semi rigid card holders that I ordered off eBay.  Ten packs of 200 holders.  I last ordered these about four and a half years ago (http://droidtrader.blogspot.com/2010/02/supplies-have-arrived.html) so I shouldn't have to order them again for a while.





1 comment:

gcrl said...

you won't be disappointed with the '78 set signed! looking forward to seeing your progress.