Monday, March 12, 2012

Koegel, Rader, Richardson and Terwilliger

My returns are coming back now.  Today I received four returns as well as a purchase from a fellow Sportscollectors.net member.

Doug Rader, a tough ttm signature, signed his 1972 Topps for me.  I recently purchased this signed card from Chris Potter via Ebay, but when I saw some ttm requests being received by other SCN members, I decided to give it a try myself.


Pete Koegel signed his 1972 Topps for me.  Mike Anderson is a tough autograph so I won't risk sending this through the mail to him.  Twitchell has passed away.


Bobby Richardson signed his 1961 Topps for me.  I sent this card last November.


Wayne Terwilliger signed his 1956 Topps and also enclosed a signed St. Paul Saints card for me.  I enclosed $5 with my request.



Finally, I purchased a 2005 Washington Nationals inaugural year ball signed by Frank Robinson from a member on SCN.  It is Steiner authenticated.  I already have two baseballs signed by Robinson, but I got it for a good price so I couldn't resist.  I should probably resist more often though.

No comments: