Saturday, August 06, 2011

Glen Perkins Signing

Between my son's baseball games in Bloomington today we went to the Best Buy in Apple Valley to get Glen Perkins' autograph.  We got there about 15 minutes before he was to begin signing and were about 40 people back.

We got his autograph within 15 minutes, headed over to Wendy's for lunch (worst service ever!) and then went back to Best Buy and got his autograph again.  There were only 5-6 people in line in front of us the second time.

My older son got a baseball signed the first time and a 2010 Topps Heritage signed the second time.





My younger son got a 2010 Topps Heritage signed the first time and a 2007 Topps Heritage signed the second time.





I got a 2007 Allen & Ginter signed the first time and had him sign the 2011 Topps Heritage team card the second time, since he doesn't have his own card in the set.



I think we would have had time to drive up to Richfield to see Span if my son hadn't had to get back for his second baseball game.

No comments: