Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TwinsFest Autographed Photos

It's taking me a long time to get all my TwinsFest autographs posted so I'm getting back to it tonight.

On Sunday, Jason Kubel signed a nice photo for me.  Unfortunately, he signed it in blue on a dark section of the photo so you can hardly see it.


Alex Burnett signed a photo for me on Saturday, and added his number.


I got a cool picture of Gardy signed Friday night:


My favorite picture is probably this really nice picture of Cuddyer batting at Target Field.
 Kevin Slowey added his number to his signature on this picture of him pitching in one of the Twins new uniforms.


Brian Duensing also added his number to this picture.


Finally, I added a third signed Neshek picture to my collection.


I have just a handful more autographs to post about.  A couple of bobbleheads, a ball, a magazine and a bat.

No comments: