Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cambria and Becquer

Both my older son and I received returns today.  Not bad for a Tuesday.

I received a 1971 and 1972 Topps signed by Fred Cambria.  The 1971 was already signed by Gene Clines.



My son received a 1958 Topps signed by Julio Becquer.  Mr. Becquer also included a signed card of his own which appears to be a photo of the fence outside Target Field that has the images of old Twins baseball cards, this one showing Mr. Becquer's 1961 card.  He also signed the letter my son wrote, wishing him Happy Holidays.  Very nice.  My son was happy to get it.

1 comment:

N. Diunte said...

It's too bad Zisk will not sign that card (or any other card of his). I asked Cambria about it when I saw him and he said he was surprised Zisk wasn't signing anything anymore.