Monday, November 08, 2010

Authenticated Cards and a Few Returns

Today I received my cards back from PSA/DNA, authenticated and encapsulated.



I also got back a few returns.  Zach Monroe signed his 1959 Topps that I sent out back in August.  I tried sending this card to him back in 2008 and never got it back.  I'm happy to have this one.


Larry Dierker Signed his 1972, 1973 and 1978 Topps.

 


Bart Johnson signed his 1971, 1972 and 1973 Topps.  He also signed and returned the 1972 Topps I had enclosed for him to keep.



I'm starting to think about TwinsFest.  Jeff Reardon will be there signing for the Bob Feller Museum.  I'd like to get him to sign his bobblehead form the 1987 Twins set.  The Twins have a lot of free agents.  Eight of the players on the playoff roster could be off the team.  I'm not sure what that will look like in January and if there will be many current players there to sign.  I also want to get Killebrew on a jersey and a program already signed by Camilo Pascual.  Other than that, I'd like to get a few more players on their 2010 Topps Heritage cards.  I have a lot of Oliva, Blyleven, and Molitor autographs, so I"m not sure if I'll even go to their lines.

No comments: